Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Helene Huber: Holiday Gift Card Holder

With the holidays soon upon us, I'm in the gift card holder mode.

The Rogue Redhead Designs  Relish Reading Stamp Plate is a perfect choice for any book related gifts. 


The library check out card is a digital hybrid.
Heather Hudson digital college sheetVintage Library Cards Back to School--cropped card and 2 word labels.  I digitally layered her 3 items and printed out the card.  Then I chose the male figure from the RRD stamp plate since this is a gift for my husband.  This card can double as a bookmark.



The tag is a library book pocket.
Various library pocket templates can be found on-line.
Rogue Redhead Designs Behind the Scenes Stamp Plate handwriting
Tim Holtz Alterations dies for the poinsettia and leaf.






I will tuck inside a gift card to a book store. This will hang nicely on the tree.


7 comments:

  1. Brilliant sentiment and a great wallet and tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully designed card and holder, a wonderful gift for hubby.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift tag. I love the colors and theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice blog and lovely cards. I'm follow you, nice you follow my.
    bye Ballie (Bennarda)

    http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like this Helene, perfect for a book card gift voucher, Debi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cool Helene!! The stamp is just perfect on the Library card!! Your husband will love it...and doubling it as a bookmark!! I am always for that!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    PS...thanks for shout out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...