Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Barbara Washington: Happy Holidays

The current (until January 5th) Rebel Challenge is winter holidays. Since I haven't shared a Christmas card with you this year, I thought that I would do so this week. Actually I have to admit that because of my being hospitalized so long, this is the first Christmas card I have made this year.

To make my card I started with a green card base. I then stamped the music background from Behind the Scenes in red ink. I layered the background panel on a piece of glitter cardstock and then adhered the background to the card base. Using the Tim Holtz wreath die, I diecut the wreath and bow. My focal image is from the Milliner Misses stamp sheet. A little faux flocking added to the hat and scarf give her a winter look. The sentiment and background were stamped from the Bits and Pieces sheet. Using a Viva d├ęcor glitter pen, I added a few icicles to the sentiment panel.

Don't forget that we have lots of specials going on right now. Check them out HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty - everything fits together so beautifully! Perfect Christmas Card!
    Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card! Love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Barbara! So nice to see your creativity again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...