Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Best Friends

It's been quite a while since I posted here at RRD. I've had some health issues which had me in the hospital and rehab hospital for the last 2 1/2 months. Right now I am doing fantastic. Things are healing quite well. I am so excited to be able to spend a little time in my studio.

Today I am sharing a card I stamped using one of the new S.W.A.L.K. stamps now carried by Rogue Redhead Designs. Aren't these two young ladies adorable! I started with a white, square base card. The background is a square of design paper from Graphic 45. I die cut the circle frame from a matching piece of the design paper. The image was colored with watercolor pencils. I added the sentiment to the circle frame. Some lace and the flower both sprinkled with glitter were added as embellishment.

Best wishes to you during this holiday season and a healthy, happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, fun card, Barbara! So happy to hear you are doing well and you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Barbara. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you back here, Barbara! Great card with which to announce your return !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...