Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Barbara Washington: Get My Drift?

Today I'm sharing a blast from the past. The hours and hours of snow falling in Chicago inspired me to pull out my retired RRD Candy Kisses stamp sheet. I used the Technique Junkies technique Overstamped Bands as my background. The snowflakes were stamped in shades of blue. I added the mittens and the sentiment (both from Candy Kisses). I certainly prefer to see snow on cards rather than on the streets.
Don't forget to check out the current specials. Be safe everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the sentiment on this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card - love the grey-blues!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...