Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Debi Ryan: Lovers Tag

Carnival Lovers Tag

Here's my first Rogue post of 2014, so what better way for me to start a Rogue year, with The Lovers from Carnival Dreams- regulars will know this is a fav of mine.

I already have Valentines Day on my mind :-)

I've gessoed the tag background and then applied a honeycomb template to the tag while the gesso is still wet and rubbed more gesso through- this gives the raised texture. I've then sponged and sprayed for the colour and layered the Lovers.
Have a great rest of the week.

Debi x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Debi! Breathtaking colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! I really like the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...