Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Vicki Robertson: This New Year!

Another year has come and gone and it's 2014!  What?  I can remember as a kid I thought the year      2000 was eons away.  And, this year, like every other, has been a busy one already.

Rogue Redhead Designs released a new "Christmas Cheer" Stamp plate recently with great holiday and winter images.  One of my favorite stamps in the set is the holly branch.
 "happy new year"
I created my card using two images from this new release...the holly branch and "happy new year" sentiment. 

The card is basic A2 size, 4 1/14" x 5 1/2" with the base being craft cardstock and an added layer of snowflake covered patterned paper for the background.

On the top layer of patterned paper, I stamped and embossed my images, the holly branch and "happy new year" sentiment with Versamark watermark ink and gold embossing powder.  I used my "go to" punch, the Martha Stewart lace border, across the bottom of the paper.  Using SEI gold mesh ribbon, I tied a bow with my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and wrapped it across the bottom edge of the patterned paper.  As a finishing touch, I added three Robin's Nest Dew Drops at the center of the branches.

Thanks for looking!
Vicki

The Christmas Cheer half plate has a mini background stamp, beautiful graphic elements and vintage-style focal images.  Visit the Rogue Redhead Designs Store and order yours today!

Stay tuned for our next Rogue Redhead Rebel Challenge coming soon!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...