Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Debi Ryan: Pretty Card

I've been recently just dancing creating some simpler vintage style cards. Today, I'm sharing this pretty in pink card made with the new Winter Women Stamps- just adore these so pretty.


Perfect pretty ladies for cards for perfect pretty ladies ;-)

We're  currently experiencing a heat wave which I know my Northern Hemisphere friends want to hear about - lol, but that's why the photo is not the best it was hard to take a good photo.
Wherever you are have a good week.
Debi x

2 comments:

  1. Debi, this is really a "pretty" card! I love the pinks for winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...