Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Helene Huber: A Valentine for You

Wishing you lots of love today!

It's my turn to post a sample so, of course, I made you a Valentine---using our brand new Winter Women stamp plate.


A couple of pointers:

1) I wasn't pleased with the color combo outcome of my original coloring on the hat so I re-stamped another hat with (Stampin' Up) cherry cobbler ink and colored with (Ranger) spun sugar, cut and pasted.  I like the 3-D effect--a mistake that turned into a positive.

2) Using the cherry cobbler marker, I individually stamped each word onto a heart from the style and grace sentiment stamp.

I borrowed from the current Rogue Sketch, exclusive to our Rogue Stampers on FaceBook  group.  If you haven't done so yet, pop on by and see what's happening there.  It's a great place for you to share your stamping!  You'll find the FaceBook badge/link in the right sidebar.

This Valentine's Day, how about treating yourself to this beautiful Winter Women stamp plate, currently offered at a special introductory price in the RRD store HERE!  It's a Sweet Deal!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your card has lots of style and grace too. Happy Valentines Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentine, Helene! I see the sketch here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so pretty with the lacy edges to the heart.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...