Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Debi Ryan: Cutest Winter Mouse

This month in the Holiday Inspiration Club, Holly is hosting and we're creating our own backgrounds.



I've used the Beatrix Potter Winter stamps to create this cute winter card. The background was easy to create by stamping using the snowflakes, and adding a little bit of glitter.



I've coloured the cute mouse using Prismacolor Pencils, and again adding some glitter.


Try and join us at the Holiday Inspiration Club its an easy way to get ahead for Christmas :-)

Debi x

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Debi! I love your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love your glittery snowflake background and I am in love with your glittery fur coat on that cute little mouse. I want a glittery winter coat!! Hee hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is THAT???? Super card!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...