..

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Barbara Washington: Dream

I thought I'd keep with this month's mardi gras colors of purple, green, and gold on my card.  I used a piece of dry embossed shimmer sheetz for my background. (In real life, the background really shines and shimmers.) I chose an image from Relish Reading for my focal image. I love the way she looks like she is doing more day dreaming than reading. I used the sentiment "dream" from Carnival Dreams along with the crown -- a fitting image for a wonderful day dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the background and the combination of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my all time fave RRD stamp plate--done up beautifully in this month's colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...