Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Vicki's Spring Dreams

We've been celebrating Mardi Gras and Carnival Dreams this month at Rogue Redhead Designs. Mardi Gras is over and Spring is just around the corner.  Phew!  I am so glad of that.  Winter has been a real doozy here in the U.S. Northeast.  Enough about that...let's all think Spring!

My inspiration this week is more than just Mardi Gras...

"dream"

Keeping with the month's vibrant colors of gold, green and purple, I went in a different direction with them. The purple is more of a lilac and I used "Spring" green with a touch of gold.  The sentiment "dream" is from the Rogue Redhead Design Carnival Dreams Collection.  I love one word sentiments on my cards and dream is one of them.  It always makes me feel pensive and youthful.  I also stamped the heart in red for a pop of color just behind the sentiment tag.
Rogue Redhead Designs Featured Product

Thanks for stopping by to share my inspiration!
Vicki

Visit the Rogue Redhead Designs store for current specials on the Carnival Dreams Mini Collection and other newly released stamp plates.

3 comments:

  1. great take on the color theme---I too am ready for spring and love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS---bring on the butterflies!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...