Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Barbara Washington: Love Your Style

I just love working with this month's featured stamps, Milliner Misses (still on sale for $5.00 until May 31, 2014). These ladies are so elegant and fun. To make my card I started with some two sided design paper from my stash. I chose the stripes as my background panel. The reverse made a perfect center panel, especially when stamped with the music from Behind the Scenes. The small scrap was perfect for stamping the sentiment, also from Milliner Misses. Our lovely lady was stamped on white cardstock and fussy cut. I layered her using a gold paper die cut as her frame. It was an easy card to make, but I love it's eye-catching look.
I hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. the pinstripes make this a great vintage card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...