Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Debi Ryan: Masked Possibilities

I had sooooooo much fun creating this tag I'm sharing with you today.


I've layered the tag with stamps from Behind the Scenes (music background)  and This N That and I whole heap of acrylic paint and embossing. This is might be my all time fav colour combo!

I also sprayed some turquoise glimmer mist. I've then separately stamped a Milliner Miss and a Sentiment from This N That.
Then feeling a bit cheeky I've added a Masquerade mask and some doodling.



Have a great week and remember there's only about a week left to grab Milliner Misses Stamp set for a bargain $5!!

Debi x

4 comments:

  1. This tag takes me breath away-that background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very creative! love that background and the mask

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...