Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Helene Huber: Milliner Misses

As we finish up our May month of Milliner Misses, how about a Flashback Friday where Friends are always in Fashion?  Here are a couple of tags I made last year using this stamp plate.

The background is from the Just Sayin' stamp plate.  It reminds me of the veils on women's hats.  I used a snippet of vegetable bag for the tag trim to carry out the theme.


You have a couple more days to buy this mini plate at the discounted price.  A bargain at $7.50, the unmounted plate is on sale until May 31 for a mere $5.00. You'll find this and other options such as cling foam, in the store HERE.


I'm sure you noticed that I used a lot of label dies in both of my samples.  Just another way to showcase these lovely misses.

Please continue the flashback Friday theme by scrolling through the previous posts for this month.  The Rogue Crew made some beautiful samples for you.  You'll also find a slideshow at the top of the left sidebar featuring the Milliner Misses. Lots of inspiration for you!

Have a great weekend!  Helene

1 comment:

  1. I love these tags! The background stamp has always reminded me of the netting that women wore on their hats years ago. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...