Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Rogue Crew is Taking a Vacation

So with this gorgeous weather upon us, I, as Chief Rogue and Senior Troublemaker of RRD, have given the lovely ladies of the Rogue Crew, our talented design team, the summer off!


"Now, why on earth would you do that?", you ask.  Well, as a papercrafter and avid stamper myself, I realize that everyone needs a break to refresh, relax and renew.  That is never more true than with artists!

So....until September, there are no deadlines, no blog hops and no specific projects to be done for my fabulous team of stampers!  That said, I know these amazing artists will not take a break from their art.

Follow the arty and inky summertime adventures of each of our designers through their individual blogs (in no particular order of awesome):

Helene - Lotsa Scrap from 2amscrapper
Krisha - Krisha's Keepsakes
Vicki - He"Artful" Validation of Vicki
Debi - My Bird Flying Free
Trisha - Easily Amused, Hard to Offend...
Barbara - Magic Delights

I will still be bopping in on and off all Summer with RRD store news, some new samples and a couple ideas to inspire my Rogue Stampers out there!  You can also see my RRD and non-RRD stamping on my blog - Ill Tempered Ink.

Keep stamping,
- Shar Briss

3 comments:

  1. great to have a summer break, love the pretty card Shar, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for the vaca!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...