Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Best Friend

With cute images like these two sweet girls, you have to just let the image shine.  These two little girls are from the S.W.A.L.K. line.


For that reason, I kept this card extremely simple.  I picked a simple floral background panel and then pulled various colors from the designer paper to color the ladies.  I slightly offset the circular mat to give a slight sense of depth to the card.

Stamps: Best Friends from S.W.A.L.K. (available at Rogue Redhead Designs)
Personally, I just love the sentiment!  So cute....and so true!  You can find this sweet mini collection in our Other Manufacturers section on the RRD website.

Shout out to my bestie and hugs to all my stamping pals!

- Shar Briss

6 comments:

  1. Love your cute best friends. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annette! I've been blown away by your recent art btw. Lovely!

      Delete
  2. Ha! Yes, great sentiment - and I love the circular element! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny cuz it's true :) Thanks tons!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...