Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, February 9, 2015

In Love for Mardi Gras

I love this whimsical couple from Carnival Dreams! They seem so romantic. For Mardi Gras on the 17th, I have colored this beautiful pair in the colors of Mardi Gras - gold, green and purple.


I am sure these two will rule over every Mardi Gras festival!

To bring in more color, I used some scraps of designer paper to highlight the Mardi Gras palette.  I love circles, so I have used two half circles to bring a little interest to my layout.

Stamps: loving couple and Mardi Gras from Carnival Dreams (Rogue Redhead Designs)
If you like this stamp set, get it now!  We only have a few left in our inventory and they are going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...